How Do I Reveal My Secret?


Every now and then I like to crisscross, my blogs. Some material that I write for this blog wouldn't do well on the other one, because here its more worldly. My blog God Verses Man , is really a christian site that talks and teaches things about God. Sometimes what I write on that blog, crosses over into what I would like to call the other world, where people often express themselves not in a godly manner. There are many times in each of our lives when we get involved into relationships or marriages , that we know in our hearts that are not good for us. Then many of us waste valuable time or money with a man or woman that doesn't have our hearts. Being involved with someone who doesn't make you happy often breeds, hate, resentment and sometimes many end with violence. Then others resort to cheating or begin having affairs. The question is why? Why won't some tell the truth, when in fact they are living a lie. Which brings me to the question of the week, which happens to come from, my blog called Secrets. How do I reveal my secret?

From Anonymous
I love your blog Secrets and I also agree with you, that it's best to tell the truth then to lie. Because I was always told that what's done in the dark will come to light. I also have a secret that I've been wanting to get off my chest for sometime now because I know what I'm doing is wrong and I want to be honest, what do you suggest I do? Click on this link for more details http://godversesman.blogspot.com/2012/05/secrets.html



Wow! Anonymous , what a question. I once had a secret, that I hid from my ex-girlfriend . We dated for over two years and later after spending sometime with her, I determined that she wasn't the one for me. I wasn't happy and I was miserable, but instead of telling her the truth I continued the relationship. It was only when we began to argue when the truth came out. To both my relief or surprise she sensed that I wasn't happy and she felt the same about me. We both kept our feelings to ourselves and we lived a lie for two more wasted years. Since then we both parted ways, now she is happily married to her husband and I am now at peace. We are now good friends and we both often talk about the valuable time we wasted together, when we could have went on with our lives or our separate ways. My advice to you or others is to tell the truth and stop wasting your time! Because one thing that never changes is that we all with the grace of God are aging or getting older, so why waste it living a lie or being unhappy? After all some where out there is a good man or woman waiting to be loved by you!Don't waste another moment in a relationship or marriage that you know has no real future. How Do I Reveal My Secret? By telling the truth and not living a lie! Write in and give your thought or opinions on the subject.
Have an awesome day!
Chuck

                                                                    Secrets
In each life a man or a woman will plant many seeds, some are good which are fruit, while others are which bad are call weeds.The difference between the two is that good seeds only grow in certain seasons, but when they do the fruit produced from it is always good, very tasty and desired. But a weed no matter where it grows it always become a nuisance or a problem. In each of us there is a little good or bad, but its the secret seeds we plant that none of us ever expect to grow that destroys lives. Always remember this what is hidden or planted today will someday grow or be revealed tomorrow. Bad seeds are mistakes, we all make them and that's understandable. Keeping secrets or telling lies are hurtful and when they are found out or revealed they have been know to destroy or wreak lives.
                                       Cell Phones
Its been said a cell phone under each pillow, creates a burning bed. Its was once revealed to me by a reader, that the reason why it bothered her when her lovers cell phone was under his pillow. Was because when she put her phone under her pillow it was because she was expecting a text from her lover or other man. Isn't it quite ironic, that they people that accuses the other of cheating, are the main ones that are in fact cheating, telling lies or playing games themselves.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Secrets can hurt, relieve burdens and even be life changing. It's what you do after your tell or hear the secret, that's important. Many people don't want to tell others' secrets for fear of what the person would do and the life changing guilt the person who told would feel. (even if it's something that would save a life)The way you reveal a secret is so important. So many people fear the reaction of the person whose receiving the secret that they feel it is just better to keep silent, but the longer you wait, the worse the situation will be. So your question is a hard one to answer, i guess it would depend upon the person, the environment and the secret. But the bottom line is that it should be told as soon as possible. Most of time the the person gets caught before they are able to tell their secret and to some it's a relief that it happened that way. When I found out the secret my husband was keeping from me, I discovered another side of me that I didn't know existed and I didn't like it, then I knew it was time for me to leave the relationship. I can really respect a person you just tells the truth in spite of the reaction of the person and the outcome. Good question, Chuck
Anonymous said…
About Secrets, I met this man at a car lot,he sold me a car and then started calling me for a date.i went on a date with him, he started visiting me at my apartment. he lied to me for a year that he was single and raising his son and one day he ask were there any apartments vacant where i lived and needed to move in one asap. i asked why he said to move closer to his job. i did every thing for him to move in,even to hanging up curtains,decorating etc.i never thought that this man was married because he said he wasn't but, one day i was in his apartment cooking him and his son some dinner,when he called me another woman name. i stopped and asked who is she,before he could answer his son said "my dads wife".i thought my legs would fall from under me. i got so weak' After asking him about it, i got the whole story...i cried with him in sympathy of how she did him so bad.we started living together. i helped him raisede his son. when times got bad and he lost his job doing Christmas time.. i made sure we had a Christmas and with my job i made things comp-lete. later we moved in with my daughter for several months and my man friend went to work from Bogalusa to Baton Rouge 5 days a week. i took care of his son while he went to work. when i got my income tax refund, we decided to move to Baton Rouge,La. After leaving there with him and his son for a year, i found out that he was seeing another lady for 8 months while living with me. while i was at work he was taking her to the movies and out to eat, with his son being involved too. i decided to question him and he started lying to me not knowing i had been talking to her and found out everything. he had been lying to her too. what hurted me so bad, i"d been with this man for 4 years thru thick and thin and never met his family. the other woman had. how low can you get to tell me that you didnt love me you love her.i moved out. i was so hurt, confused and thought i was gonna lose my mind but...Thank God for answering my prayers.all to say the truth is the light it doesn't pay to lie because it will come out in the light.Secrets are not good when they can hurt you.God has blessed me with a real man. and he dont hurt no more. Miss Sylvia Alexander

Popular Posts