Stay Out Of My Business !!!


I know hate is a very strong word, but one thing that really bugs me the most or what really makes me mad is when some people I know like an (Ex-girl friends, family members, co-workers or even an ex-wife) is all in my business. Going through enough drama of my own, I can now understand why some people don't want to visit their family and why some men or women hate or can't stand their exes. I can also understand why some people get hurt in the process.(I know you have read some stories where a brother killed a brother or a sister fought a sister or a friend killed a friend) Why? Because most of them are low down, messy and very nosey and they are always trying to figure out what's going on in someone else's life. Wondering who some ones involved with, where they work or live and even what type of car they drive? If that's not enough then there are some that are so bold that they will look up your number or address, just so they can talk to or send a message to your current special someone. What's so funny to me is that some of these messy people have the nerve to want to be in your face acting like they are your friend, when in fact they are nothing but devils. I don't know about you, but sometimes this drives me crazy! But now that I am older and wiser I have a solution to this problem. If you happen to be reading this and have an ex-boyfriend, girlfriend, family member or even a co-worker, that's always spreading rumors or in your business. Just walk up to them and say, Stay out of my business, if you don't want me in yours! Its my life and not yours! I don't care what's going in in your life and I will appreciate it if you stay out of mine! Because two can play that game and I know about the skeletons in your closet! Now some people that you may confront with this statement you won't scare and for those people, like your family members or your exes, you just have to do as I do. If you hate or despise drama like I do then, stay away from them and only visit them on holidays. If that doesn't work, then change, e-mail address, then your number and move! I know doing this is kind of drastic, but like my late grandmother would always say, You can have all the money in the world, but you can't put a price on a peace of mind. Write in then express your thoughts or opinions on the subject.
Chuck


Comments

Popular Posts