Lovers




I always believed that many people may walk in and out of  your life. But only a true friend will leave an impression or footprint in your heart forever. With that being said I have some questions to ask you. What do you call a man or woman that's special to you, that you met at a bar, store, mall , online or on vacation, that no one knows ? You may only see them during the week, while others times you only see them only at nights or the weekends. Then there are times where you don't see them at all, like holidays, birthdays or special occasions. Why? Because they may  happen to live out of state or out of town and the only time they come back is for a weekend visit. Your friends and even your family members have no ideal that you are having sex or seeing someone. They may think that you are single or loyal to your husband, wife, man or girlfriend, when in reality you have a person on the side as your lover or a really good friend. Lovers aren't friends, they aren't your husband or wife they aren't your normal man or woman. They are just simply someone you talk to or go to when you get hot or the urge to make love. The question is what happens when you both discover that you have something more in common other than the bedroom? What happens when you find out that you really like this person or that you could even love them? What happens when you could no longer keep them a secrete? What will happens to your marriage or relationship?What would your co-workers, family or friends think? What happens when the person you been loving or having sex with, wants to be more than a lover or friend and wants to come out as your main man or woman? These questions came to me from a reader of mine who is having this real life problem herself. Judge for yourself and tell me if you think they should remain friends, lovers or nothing at all.

Hello Chuck,
I have been reading your blogs for about a month and I must admit that they are the bum! I love the topics you write about, because they are real and are not talked about on television or online. I will encourage my family and friends to visit your blog! Anyway, I have been married for over 4 years. The first two years of my marriage was wonderful, but after sometime our passion and love for each other have faded away. Now my husband and I only have sex once or twice a month. Its like we are on some type of schedule and its always planned! When we go to bed now our backs are turned in opposite directions as if we were only friends. There have been many nights that I have gone to bed, horny, hot and bothered with nothing on. Sometimes I would wear some sexy lingerie, play some soft music and my husband would act like I wasn't even there. Chuck, he doesn't seem to care or even want to satisfy my sexual urges. I have needs that need to be taken care of  and I am not happy. One day I met a man at one of our barbecues that I was attracted to and he happens to be one of my husbands best friends. At first we talked, then text each other and then one then lead to another and we became lovers. He was so good Chuck that I could feel him in my dream and he is always in my thoughts. We would met each other just on the weekends when my husband was gone on the road or away. After two years we both discovered that we really like each other and yesterday he told me that he loved me. After he told me that a strange feeling came over me and it wasn't guilt, because now I feel the same way. I know Chuck after you read this you may say its only lust and not love that I am feeling. But after I had time to examine my feelings I know that I want him to be more than a friend or a lover and my man forever. Whats a girl to do?
Elaina

Hello Elaina,
Thank you very much for your letter. Yes in my own opinion, I think what you are feeling is lust , not love for your lover and you are just enjoying the experience. Maybe you are doing this, because you are not getting that type of attention or affection from your husband and maybe that is the reason why you are having these type of feelings. Beside that it is wrong to cheat on your husband with anyone, but its even worse that happen to be doing this with his best friend. My advice to you is very simple if you plan on continuing this type of relationship or having these type of affairs do your husband and yourself a favor. Put an end to your marriage, before your husband finds out !Even though what happens in the dark will come out in the light!I hope you both will be very careful, because we live in a dangerous world. Many times as adults some get themselves in trouble or complicated situations by thinking with whats between their legs, instead of thinking with their heads. Feeling good or having good sex long last for only a mere moments and can't compare to the feeling of  true love. Some people may think that a outside lover or a really good friend, make a great spouse, but what they don't realize is that they are only good for one thing and that's pleasing them in the bedroom. Outside of it they may find, that they have nothing in common at all. A real man or woman won't settle for someone who is only a sexual partner, instead they will seek someone that has it all. Someone they can share their good times or bad times with, love them through thick or thin, then have their backs and love them for as long as they live.When they do find this person they will become more than just Lovers.They will call them their King Or Queen, then they shall become partners for life.
Good luck Elaina,
Chuck



Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Chuck,
I was a little reluctant to write your blog, because I really didn't want anyone to know my business. But I figured who would know me if I didn't leave my real name. Anyway, I have been seeing this lady for about a year. We been having sex and sometimes we would go out to eat or a movie. What gets me is that she has a man who she has been married to for over 15 years and the only time she wants to see me is when she gets mad at her man. So I am kind of the psychologist and lover type of man for her. I must admit when we have sex its real good and we have an connection that I can't describe. She knows how to touch me and when she goes down, man its on! This woman is a freak, in a good way and I love it! But there is one problem other than that she is married , I am also seeing someone. I am not married to her, but I have been seeing her for over 6 months. She is a good girl, but in the bedroom she is lacking. Lately I have had to examine my feelings between the two women and I have found out that I am in love with the married woman. Besides in the bedroom, she is also a good woman. She buys me things, gives me money and she is a awesome cook. When we are together it always feels like we belong together. Our kisses, love making and even our caresses feel so right. I have had dreams of us even getting married. Chuck man I am so confused because I know that she is married and its wrong, but I can't imagine my life without her .So Chuck please don't judge me and tell me is it so wrong to be in love with a married woman?
Please help,
Theodore
Anonymous said…
Hi Chuck,
Finally someone beat me to commenting on your blog. I was scared at first, but after someone commented I decided to share my story. I been seeing this man in my apartment complex for about three months. I met him while I was on my way to check my mail. When I first noticed him , all I could say was that he was sexy as hell. But he was an older man and also I have a live in boy friend. How we got together was when my boyfriend and I got into a big fight over him staying out so late. My man stormed out into the rain and drove off. So I stood in the rain crying and the man I met at the mail box came over to me with an umbrella. He asked me was I okay and after looking at him all type of thoughts ran through my mind. So one day my man went out parting with the boys and I went down stairs to my new friends apartment. First we started talking and then later we made love. Who would have thought a man 20 years older than me had so much fire? I must admit after making love to him, that I was hooked forever. But I have one big problem, I have a live in boyfriend. If he found out about us he would kill us both. You see I have one of those hot boys, who deals drugs to make his money. He has been in and out of jail and I am so scared of what he might do if he found out. Chuck , I am loving this old dude and I can't get him out of my mind.
Please help,
Ms Creeping
Anonymous said…
Hey Chuck,
I got a man on the side with some good meat, but out of the bedroom dumb as a bag of rocks. I mean the brother is hung like a mule and I like that part. But when I try to talk to him about life, he is clueless. My problem is that these days it takes two men to man one. The one I have at home is a great family man and provider, but in the bedroom a 5 minute brother. It takes more than that to get mine. If I could put my main man together with the one I have, on the side then I would have one hell of a man. There is a good man shortage out here in the ATL. That's why a girl these days, will always have to get two men to make one.
Regina
Anonymous said…
Hi Chuck,
Happy Fourth of July! I am very surprised that you haven't answered the three people that commented on your blog. You must be busy with the holidays. Anyway, the reason why I am writing you is because I have a secret of my own. I have been seeing my best friends fiance every since they started dating. Now they are getting married and I feel betrayed. After all she doesn't really love him. The reason I know is because she confides in me all the time always talking about the size of his penis and saying that he doesn't know how to make love. What she doesn't know is that his size is okay with me and I enjoy it every time we make love. I really love him Chuck and I feel that we were made together. But he wants to marry my best friend and I am wondering should I break up my friendship to keep the man I love?
Diandra
Charles Holmes said…
First of all ! Wow! Wow! and More Wow!
I never knew people were so into casual sex! Don't you people realize despite all of your emotions, feelings or urges, there is a real cost for your actions. Every time you lay with someone you both are laying with your past or current lovers. There are more deceases out there than one could can count and many of them are incurable. Besides that there are too many single or available men or women to choose from. If the pool of good men or women have dried up in your city, town or state, then just simply move, then treat love as you would a job. What do I mean by this statement? Well if someone from another state or country offered you a good, high paying job you would probably take the chance and move. Why wouldn't you take that same chance on love? After all of Gods greatest creations, there is nothing more precious than love. All of you need to find that one special person that can become yours to love. Then invest your time in them! You can make money anywhere, but true love is very hard to find.
Good luck to each of you,
Chuck

Popular Posts