Staying Fit In Your Forties, Fifties Or Beyond

How do you know that you are getting old or out of shape? When your children start having children, it becomes hard or difficult for you to walk up a flight of stairs and you become a grandparent! If that doesn't make you feel old, then try going to your high school reunions. I been to my 10 year, 20 year and 30 year high school reunion and every time I leave one I am feeling really blessed! There was a girl that I was secretly in love with in high school(she was the home coming queen, that wouldn't give me the time of the day) that went from a size 5 to now a size unimaginable! Boy now I am very glad that she didn't like me! I know that I have aged some, but boy so have my ex-classmates! I know the old saying is, It funny how fast time goes, but I sometimes wonder why did it have to happen to me? Hell, I wanted to stay young forever! If you been around some young and very energetic children then you will really see or feel how bad of shape you are in. I found that out first hand after spending only an hour with my grandchildren. They were so fast running around, asking for this or asking for that and always wanting to play. I was out of breath, tired, exhausted and also very surprised that I felt that way. Even though I am 53 knocking on 54, I really pride myself on being in shape. Now that I am almost the big 54, I have begun to realize that I am not what I used to be and the things that I did when I was younger, I can't do those things anymore. The question is how does one stay in shape in their forties, fifties and beyond? What can an aging generation do to stay in shape or youthful while their bodies and mind are aging?

By becoming more active, eating right, exercising and taking vitamins. That's why today I am giving away my secrete exercise program, that help me loose 15 pounds in just two months. Not only did it help me loose weight but, I also gain more energy, muscle mass and strength. I want to live to be 100 , with my exercise program you can loose weight and have more energy too. What is this exercise program you may ask? Its five simple exercises along with eating the right foods. I call it, Doing Your Age ! That means one set of , jumping jacks, sit ups, push ups, crunches and touching your toes five days a week. The only catch is that you have to do your age! That mean if you are 50, each set must cover your age. It will be hard at first because your body won't be use to it that why I recommend when one starts that they only do it 3 times a week until their body adjust to the exercise. While exercising one must leave all sugar products or fried foods along and they shouldn't drink or smoke until they get their weight down. Staying away from soda's, junk and fast food will eliminate at least 6,000 calories from one's diet. After two months of doing this exercise program, anyone who does it will do amazing things and will loose at least 15 pounds. Try it with your special someone or friends I promise it will be fun and worth your while! Like my late grandmother would say, if you don't use it you will loose it. If you exercise, eat right and stay active you will be fit in your forties, fifties or beyond. Never forget the better shape you are in the happier person you will be. Write in then express your thought or feeling on the subject.
Chuck





Comments

Popular Posts