At The End Of The Rainbow



One of life greatest mysteries is learning or understanding how to over come the bad times, struggles or our own insecurities. The older we get most of us will begin to realize that life isn't always easy or fair, but if we place our faith in a higher power(God) and then ourselves then we too can over come almost anything. For me I discovered my own strength, when I was going through a divorce and also a major hurricane(Katrina) while trying to raise a 7 year old son on my own. At that time I didn't think I had the strength to make it, because I was confused and I really didn't know what to do. But when backed into a corner or with nothing to loose a person can summon all types of strength that they didn't realize the had, until they have gone through it. I didn't know then but I do know now, that hard times or struggle only makes us stronger and wiser, without them the men or women we are today wouldn't be possible. When I was going through my divorce it was like pure hell, on top of that with a down economy, raising a child with no support in a unfamiliar state and city was enough to drive even the strongest man or woman crazy. But with lots of prayers, hope, strength of a young son who had more faith in me, then I had in myself I made it through. I over came that struggle and many others then made a whole new life for myself and my son back in my home state. It wasn't easy but today, I am a stronger man, more confident in myself and now when bad times or trouble come my way I am not afraid anymore. Because I know that the storm will pass and there is always light or sunshine," At The End Of The Rainbow"! If you happen to be reading this always please take this proven advice, Don't avoid the struggle embrace it, learn from it and then feel its pain. That way you will know which roads are the right or wrong ones to take. No one said that life would be easy, but if you are willing to be man or woman enough to get through the storm, then only sunshine awaits you on the other side or At The End Of The Rainbow! Write in then express your thoughts or views on the subject.
Chuck

Comments

Popular Posts