Mondays Motivational Quote!

Sometimes the people who don't have your best interest at heart, are the main ones that help motivate you enough to take your life or career to the next level. You know the ones who would say, you can't or won't, not educated or smart enough, too short or tall,  too fat or skinny, your are too ugly, not my type, don't make enough money, from the wrong neighborhood, no body needs or wants you, there is nothing better out there and my favorite you will never amount to anything! That's when a spirit burns deep down in your conscience, heart or soul, then says," I will show you and then prove to myself that I am better than you think I am, because I know my worth!" Mondays Motivational Quote! Write in the express your thoughts or views on the subject.
Chuck


Comments

Popular Posts