Ungrateful


As you may know there are lots of ungrateful people in this world.🙄This came to my knowledge when I was out with my boy and his girlfriend. 🤔Wasn't trying to get in their conversation or business, but when his girl told him that his money💵 didn't move or matter to her.😮That is when I just had to say, Then don't take it!🤔 She gave me this confused look like what?😶 Then I said, "Next time you need your light bill paid💡, need help with the rent🏚️, a little spending money💵 or when the car note🚘 is due don't take his money💵". 🤨If his money doesn't move you then don't take it.🤐I said this to say, to any man or woman who feels as if a person giving you their hard earned money💵💰 or kindness💖, really means nothing then don't take or accept it.🤨 U# ungrateful # selfish
Have an awesome weekend,
Chuck


Comments

Popular Posts