Crazy Friday Relationship Thoughts

I really enjoy being a relationship expert, advisor, life coach and  blogger. The reason why I enjoy or like it so much is because I get see how people really are in real life. What they often hide from others their true side come shining bright right in the open. Even though I been doing this for over 15 years I am still amazed how some men or women, really think, feel or act in certain situations. After doing this for over 15 years I realize that some people refuse to learn and will never grow up. As sad as this may sound its very useful writing material and it could also help other people with their relationships or marriage. As I write new blogs or post new quotes on my Face Book fan page I think you to will be amazed how the rest of the world thinks or feels outside of your own residence. Like my Father would always say," People will be people and you never know how someone will react when faced with adversity". Now I am sharing with two of my most liked post, just in case you happen not to be a follower or a fan on my social networks. Here are my two Crazy Friday Relationship Thoughts.
Until then have an awesome weekend,
Chuck



🌤️Friday Thoughts🌤️
Why do so many dates or relationships fail at the very beginning?🤔Because one or both never set up any real boundaries.👀 In other words most dates or relationships are built on of false or made up expectations.🤔 One person more expects more, while the other expect less and no one took the time out to say, what they truly expect or what they are willing to give.👀❤️👀 That's why as grown adults both should just simply say this is what I want, what i expect and willing to give.❤️That way no one would be surprised, disappointed, sad, have false expectations or experience hurtful feelings.❤️Being up front is always the best way to be.❤️🤔





🤔One More Thought🌤️


No one should ever have to worry about hurting someone else's feelings.🤨 It always best to be honest or truthful, instead of leading someone on or using them.👀🤨👀 Any man or woman will always respect the other, if they just simply tell the truth. ❤️There is nothing wrong with someone saying, "you aren't my type, I don't like you like that, I am married , in a relationship, seeing someone else, you are my side peace, my emergency dick in the bottle, my stuff or pussy when my woman won't give me none, I only want your money or a ride and I only want to date you, sex you or be your friend.👀🤐👀 See that was easy, if more men or women said this, then there would be less confusion in the world. Crazy but its true. Its always better to be upfront and honest that way nobody is hurt, fooled or confused. If they are willing to put up with you after you have told them the truth then its on them.😀 Food for thought!❤️


❤️












Comments

Popular Posts