Peace Through Pain

The scary thing about dating these days, besides the virus, government shut downs in every major city or the mass protest going around the world, is that every-one these days are wearing mask. Yes its required but how can you really find someone you are interested in with their face covered? Its hard to tell if someone is attractive or not and besides that there is the added fear of catching the virus. I was just asked this question by a young lady, Chuck should I put off dating because of everything else that's going on in the world? I looked at her then said, No you shouldn't put your life on hold and every-one needs someone to love. Then she looked at me with tears in her eyes and said Chuck I am afraid and very scared to death. I don't want to put myself out there only to be hurt again, besides that how am I going to find a good man in this environment? Then I smiled and said, Easy there are dating apps, you have social media and there is a good chance you could meet him in person. Under every mask worn by a man or woman is a person that has your same fears, wants and desires. They too want to be loved, but at the same time experiencing their own share of doubts or fears and also wonder how they are going to make it in this ever changing world. That's when true love steps in, because once you found someone you could truly love, only there you will find Peace Through Pain. Write in then express your thoughts or views on the subject. Chuck

Comments

Popular Posts