Nothing Compares To You





Love is a very strange but wonderful feeling ,once you had it and lost it then its extremely hard to forget or live without. Especially if that love you felt was for a very special or unique person, that no one on Earth seem to compare to. What makes these people special is their combination of beauty, perfect chemistry, spirit, emotional love and physical love all wrapped up into one package. Imagine this finding the one that has every quality that you could hope for or dream of in one package, a perfect man or woman that pleases you in every way possible. I know for some who may have read my last few sentences, would say that's impossible because there are no perfect men or women. My only answer to that is that you are right and its true there are no perfect men or women. But as you ponder those thoughts ask yourself this question have you ever met a man or woman that just fits you in every way? Or have you ever been in a relationship that was so good or perfect , but due to certain, circumstances or situations it had to end? Everybody has had a High School sweetheart, a first love, a distant lover from out of town or have fell in love with a complete stranger within their lifetime and these are the ones that are very hard to forget.Why? Because love like this only comes once in a lifetime and these people are forever in your thoughts or in your dreams. Even after you have moved on with your life and they have moved on with theirs, you both are forever linked. Why? Because of that special bond you once shared.

 The questions I have for you today or tonight is what would you do if you had a chance to do it all over again? Would you let them go and hope that they would come back to you again? Would you let go of your current boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife for true love? What if the person you are with now lacks the main ingredients to keep you happy and the man or woman of your dreams, from your past re-enters your life? What would you do then?And if given another chance what would you give to make this happen or last forever? After all this was the man or woman that stole your heart, they make you smile or laugh and even when have they made you cry, you still love them. Also they are  someone you can't stay mad at or get off of your mind. Because they had your nose wide open, whipped, sprung or they happen to be the one that made your toe nails curl and they are always in your dreams.Out of all the men or women in world, they were the best and parts of you are still with them. I always felt that love is the ultimate sacrifice, especially when you are able to give yourself freely without restrictions.Besides that those people who enters our lives are very special and nothing or no one compares to them. Write in, then express your thoughts or opinions on the subject.
Chuck


Comments

Anonymous said…
Funny youthing would post something ofI this regard today. A guy i used to date almost 3 years ago still is a part of me. When we first met our eyes would always meet. Either I would catch him looking at me or he would catch me looking at him. Time went by and the opportunity presented itself for us to talk. From the conversation well respected, hard working, good head on his shoulders. That went on for a while and the second opportunity itself where we got together. The very first time it seems like he had taken a part of me or either I had unknowingly given him. Its limewupon contact our souls intertwined. I had never in my almost 40 years of living i had never experienced anything like that. From that point on it felt like we were soul mates. It lasted for about 9 months and to this day he is still on my mind and in my heart. I have tried so many times to stay mad at him but it only last a day or two. We are not together and like I said its been almost 3 years. The chemistry was so strong and I had never felt that way before. He had my heart,mind,body and all my inner soul. He was my inspiration, the first face I wanted to see in the mornings. He had the prettiest smile I'd ever imagined,smooth brown skin, with just the right height and style. Everything just fell in place. Around him I was the happiest woman in the world. He bought out the best in me and I don't think he even knew. Sometimes he is on my mind so heavy that it seems like we connect telepathy . I have dreams about him with us having conversations. I could go on and on because one thing I know for sure is he's having a happy moment when I'm around. To me those were his happiest days as well. To answer your question: if he should ever return would I take him back? Lets put it this way, as long as he's still in my heart,yes. :-) . I still love him and probably always will as once a lover but always a friend.
Anonymous said…
Should I be jealous or should I feel like I've been spared a soul tie. To be honest, I never had an experience of "toes curling" or "perfect chemistry". I guess I have missed out. lol My question to you all is "Does those feelings ever torment you to the point that you would be tempted to have a night of passion with that person for just one more time? I only ask because I've heard people describe there sexual encounters as a once in a life time experience. Just curious. Lynette
Unknown said…
Hello Anonymous, thank you for writing in. I was just curious, because you never mentioned why you and this guy you felt was your soulmate seperate?

Diane
Co-Author
Charles Holmes said…
Wow Lynette!

You never experienced having your toes curled or been whipped? No man has ever loved you so good and made you want to come back to him for more? Lol, yes you have missed out! In my younger days, before I became saved I was a so called player and I thought at that time(don't tell why) that I was God's gift to women. I had me a Jerry curl, my hair was hanging on my shoulders and I just thought that I was more handsome than Michael Jackson. Anyway, back then I felt like I was the man and that I could please any woman. Until one day I met my match and when that happen boy was I messed up. She had me so messed up and in love that I was looking for her in the dark with a flash light! What ever she wanted from me she got and during that time she wore the pants and I wore the skirt. Just kidding!(smile) But being real as my son would say, I never forgot her. Now some may say that was only lust and then some may say it was love. What ever it was during that time, my nose was so wide open that you could drive a truck through it. Thanks for your comment Lynette.

Chuck

Popular Posts